Customers may return items purchased to us for a refund of the purchase price within 30 days of the delivery date of your order. Holiday orders shipped from our warehouse between November 25 and December 24 may be returned up until January 31st. Original shipping charges are not refundable. The shipping cost to return items is the responsibility of the customer. Please note the following exceptions to our return policy:
- Brewing yeast (liquid or dry) is not returnable because it is highly perishable. Please choose carefully when ordering yeast.
- Live plant material (such as rhizomes) are not returnable.
- Closeout items are not returnable.
- We do not provide refunds for returned items that have been used or are missing original components. A 20% restocking fee will be charged to items missing the complete original packaging.
- We do not provide refunds for returned ingredients that have been opened. If the original seal is broken, the package has been opened.
- Return of crushed grain is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Call our customer service department (800) 768-4409 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with receipt number and reason for returning the item. A return authorization will be issued.
2. Package the item in the original shipping container. Make sure all components that belong with the item are included. Shipping costs and insurance to return the item are the customer's responsibility unless we have made an error in shipment or the item has arrived damaged or defective. For defective items manufactured by other companies covered by a manufacturer's warranty, please contact the manufacturer for replacement or repair.
3. Include a copy of the original packing slip or receipt with the return.
After completing the above steps, send returns to:Seven Bridges Cooperative325 River Street, Suite ASanta Cruz, CA 95060
Unauthorized returns will not be refunded.
Refunds will not be issued until we have received the return.