The HopRocket is a precision engineered tool for infusing fresh hop aroma and flavor directly into beer. Fabricated entirely of high grade stainless steel with silicone seals, this unit is completely enclosed which eliminates problems like overflow and contamination. It can be used in-line to filter beer directly from a keg through fresh hops straight to the tap. Or, hook it to the exit valve from your brew kettle to infuse fresh aromas into your beer as it flows to a wort chiller or fermenter.
Key features include:
* Pressure tight - up to 40 PSI operation!
* Holds up to 4oz of whole hops
* 100% stainless construction & silicone seals
* No need to monitor wort level - will never overflow and spill like competitive units!
* Fully enclosed system from brew pot to fermenter means no volatile hop aromas are lost!
* Inlet at the bottom allows air to automatically purge to reduce hot-side aeration
* Fine filter with wiper seal sends very clear wort to your fermenter.
* Coarse filter and cone bottom inlet prevents wort channeling and backup for even hop utilization
* Works on gravity systems and with pumps (about 4ft (1M) of static head is recommended for best gravity performance)
* Doubles as an awesome hop infuser (Randalizer) for your dispensing system
* 1/2"" NPT connections are easy to adapt to
To hook up the HopRocket, we recommend the QuickConnector fittings (1/2"", 3/8"" barb and 1/4"" flare).