This is everything you need to convert any refrigerator into a homebrew "kegerator" except the refrigerator, homebrew, and tools.
- 5 gallon reconditioned Ball Lock keg
- Gas in & liquid out quick disconnects
- 5# CO2 tank (empty aluminum tank)
- 2-guage CO2 regulater
- faucet with 4" shank assembly
- all stainless 4" wall mount drip tray
- 8' of tubing
- 5 hose clamps & fittings
- package of 5-star cleaner
To install the tap in a refrigerator you will need a power drill with a 1" hole saw bit that can handle cutting metal.